partner work visa new zealand

If you do want to apply for residency or you have not been living with your partner for 12 months you can apply for a temporary visa. This category is open to the partners of New Zealand citizens or residents. Once you can show that you have been a relationship with a New Zealand Citizen or resident, Immigration New Zealand may grant you a work visa that allows you to stay for up to a maximum of 12 months or 2 years.

Applicants must meet the character and health requirements.